Barry M Apricot Blush.

 There are a lot of drugstore makeup products that I enjoy using, but a good drugstore blush is hard to come by, in my opinion. I always ooh and aah over UK bloggers' posts about their affordable Sleek Makeup and Barry M finds (have you seen those new Sleek blushes?!) and after testing out my first UK "drugstore" (I don't know what they call them over there) blush, I'm now downright jealous.

Barry M #5 Apricot Blush

I think we can all agree this looks absolutely terrifying in the pan but once swatched...

Heavily swatched (left) and blended out

...gorgeousness ensues! 

Apricot is a matte, bright orange blush that packs a lot of pigmentation for $6-7 USD. When used sparingly and blended out well, it gives a really natural, peachy orange flush to the cheeks.

I hate to mention it yet again, but my love affair with orange makeup is still going strong. Orange-y blush is probably the easiest way to dabble in this trend, and Barry M's affordable and amazingly pigmented offering is a fantastic option.

I need more UK drugstore blushes in my life...Barry M, Sleek, are you listening?



0 comments:

Post a Comment