What's in my Travel Makeup Bag.

I am away from home at the moment and won't be back until after Thanksgiving (all of this week's posts included photos I took before I left) and obviously I couldn't take all of my makeup with me while I was away, so I decided to show you what I included in my travel makeup bag. Before I left I made a mental note of products I thought a complete travel makeup kit should include:

Eyes:
1. neutral eyeshadows for most days
2. one or two colored eyeshadows just in case
3. eyeshadow base
4. black eyeliner
5. brown eyeliner
6. mascara

Cheeks:
7. natural blush for most days
8. bright blush just in case
9. highlight
10. contour/bronzer

Lips:
11. natural everyday lipsticks
12. natural everyday lipglosses
13. one or two bright lipglosses just in case

Face:
14. foundation
15. concealer
16. setting powder

#1-2.
Neutral eyeshadows = Urban Decay Naked Palette
Colored eyeshadows = NARS Pleasures of Paris Palette

#3.
Eyeshadow bases = MAC Paint Pots in Soft Ochre (matte) and Bare Study (shimmer)

#4-5.
Black eyeliner = MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (gel) and UD Zero (pencil)
Brown eyeliner = UD Whiskey
extras = GOSH Bananas (highlight) and MAC Chromagraphic Pencil (waterline)

#6.
Mascara = Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

#7-8.
Natural blush = Korres #15 Natural and MAC My Highland Honey
Bright blush = Barry M Apricot

#9.
Highlight = Dior Amber Diamond Shimmerstar

#10.
Contour/bronzer = Benefit Hoola
Bronzer = Illamasqua Glint & Burnish Duo

#11.
Natural everyday lipsticks = (L to R)
MAC Blankety
MAC Creme Cup
MAC Snob
MAC Lazy Day
17 Mirror Shine in Nudist Peach

#12-13.
Natural everyday lipgloss = Liplicious Whipped Vanilla, Barry M Toffee, Chanel Constellation
Bright lipgloss = NARS Strawberry Fields

#14-15.
Foundation = NARS Sheer Glow
Concealer = MAC Studio Finish SPF35 and Diorskin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer

#16.
Setting Powder = MAC MSF Natural

Extras
Multi-purpose products = 
MAC Cream Color Base in Virgin Isle (cheeks and lips)
MAC Pigment in Vanilla (eyes and cheeks)

I'm fully aware that I brought far too many products with me but keep in mind, I'm going to be away for a total of 2 weeks, so I wanted to be sure that I'd have makeup to suit any occasion and mood I may be in :)

In addition to my makeup products, I brought my Sigma Makeup brush roll complete with a variety of my favorite Sigma, MAC, and Sonia Kashuk brushes, tweezers, pencil sharpener, and my trusty Shu Uemura eyelash curler.

I'm sure since this post is entitled "What's in my Travel Makeup Bag," you may very well be expecting me to show you my travel makeup bag, right? Well, that's not going to happen, I'm afraid, because the Estee Lauder bag I use (I randomly got it for free when I visited my CCO one time) is close to hideous. Sorry to disappoint!

If and when you travel, what's in your makeup bag?


0 comments:

Post a Comment