♥ My Top 5: Tinted Lip Balms ♥

Although I absolutely adore lipstick and lipgloss, sometimes in the winter I'll find that my lips are far too dry for either of those products and lip balm is what my lips really need. I tend to stick to tinted lip balms so that I can have color and moisturization - the best of both worlds :)



Clockwise from top:
Carmex Moisture Plus in Peach Tint
Rosebud Perfume Co. Brambleberry Rose (LE)
N.Y.C. Lip Sliders in Sugar Coated
Korres Lip Butter in Mango
Sleek Pout Polish in Pink Cadillac

L to R: Carmex - Sleek - Korres - N.Y.C. - Rosebud Perfume Co.

Carmex Moisture Plus in Peach Tint actually provides more pigmentation to your lips than it you'd think from looking at the swatch above. You can read my original review here.

I've heard about the Sleek Pout Polishes being compared to MAC Tinted Lip Conditioners and while I cannot compare them myself since I don't own any TLCs, I can say that I'm very impressed with the Pout Polishes. They are relatively moisturizing and have excellent pigmentation. The only downside (for me, anyway) is that the smell gives me a little bit of a headache :-/

Korres Lip Butters have been a favorite amongst the beauty blogging community for quite some time now and I'm afraid I don't have anything new or revolutionary to add. It's moisturizing, makes my lips super soft, and Mango adds a pretty coral color to my lips.

N.Y.C. Sugar Coated Lip Slider is probably the least moisturizing of the bunch, if I'm being honest, but I still enjoy using it regardless. It's a tiny bit sticky (which makes it last longer so I don't mind) and manages to nude out my lips a bit while adding a pretty milky pink sheen.

Rosebud Perfume Co. Brambleberry Rose is one of my favorite lip balms of all time. It's the sheerest lip balm of the 5 and appears mostly clear on my overly pigmented lips but I just had to include it anyways :) It's super moisturizing and I can never be without it. It also feels light on the lips, making it a great lip balm option to wear under drier lipsticks.

What's your favorite tinted lip balm?


0 comments:

Post a Comment