Revlon Black Cherry = $5 MAC Media

I just can't seem to get enough of dark, vampy lips for Fall and Winter. They are such a simple way to make a statement without spending an hour on your makeup. The newest addition to my vampy lip color collection is Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry.

Revlon Black Cherry and MAC Media

Once I got home and opened it up however, I couldn't help but think it looked almost identical to one of my other favorite lipsticks, MAC Media.

Revlon Black Cherry (top) and MAC Media

They look almost identical, right? Black Cherry is glossier, a little bit sheerer, and a tad lighter and redder than Media, and I also find it a bit more wearable for the same reasons. Media's Satin finish, however, makes it much longer lasting.

Here's Black Cherry on my lips:

To see Media on my lips, click here.

All in all, I'd say that the two are definitely dupe-able! If you've been looking for an ever so slightly more wearable version of MAC Media lipstick for only about a third of the price, then look no further than Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Black Cherry :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment