What is wrong with my face?!

Yup, it was one of those days. My face decided to be a diva and did not want to have its picture taken under any circumstances. No matter how many photos I took, I couldn't manage to wipe the unphotogenic-ness off my face. I took 10+ full face shots and this is all I managed to salvage from the lot:




That's right. I even had to crop out 80% of the photo...believe me, the photos really were that bad. It was probably a mixture of my face's diva antics and the fact that I'm not used to taking FOTD shots with flash so all the photos turned out utterly horrendous. I quite like how I did my eye makeup, though, which is why I still wanted to do this post.

Eyes:
UDPP
Tarte Femme Fatale palette (peachy nude, bronzey gold, burgundy, and black shades)
MAC pigment in Vanilla
Milani Liquif'eye pencil in Black
GOSH Velvet Touch pencil in Bananas
Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara


Does anyone else ever experience any difficulties with taking FOTD photos? Please tell me I'm not the only one!


0 comments:

Post a Comment