Thanks for your comment, Anonymous :)

To the anonymous commenter on my last FOTD post who so kindly asked me what happened to my eyebrows, thank you for motivating me to finally learn how to fill them in! I actually love how they look now!




I decided to stop showcasing my ginormous forehead and revert back to my tried and true side-part and side-swept bangs hairstyle. I feel much more myself this way :)

Face:
NARS Sheer Glow in Punjab
Dior Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer in Beige 002
MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF35 in NC30
MAC MSFN in Medium Plus
MAC blush in On a Mission
Dior Amber Diamond Shimmerstar

Eyes:
MAC GPS in Greengrease (base)
MAC e/s in Club** (lid and lower lash line)
MAC e/s in Mystery
MAC e/s in Wedge (mixed with Mystery, applied to crease)
MAC Pigment in Vanilla (highlight)
Milani Liquif'eye pencil in Black
Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara

Lips: 
Liplicious l/g in Whipped Vanilla

**A tip when using a duochrome shadow like MAC Club (green/brown duochrome), if you want the shadow to lean more to one color, use a base that is that color. For example, I used a green base to make Club appear more green than brown.

When I was going through the photos I took, I was pretty amazed at how much your eye color can stand out when you use the right eyeshadow colors.
Neutral, pearly white does nothing to enhance my brown eyes.

Green, on the other hand, makes them POP!

And, of course, my outfit of the day:



It has pockets!

Tunic: Macy's
Leggings: Macy's 
Silver flats: Steve Madden
"T" necklace: Etsy
Watch: Target

This tunic is more or less like a tent on me, but I avoid looking like a 500 pound woman but pairing it with tighter bottoms like leggings.

That's it! Now tell me about your day...I don't care how random it is!


0 comments:

Post a Comment