Patting myself on the back...

...for a job well done!

I've hit pan and I"m coming very, very close to finishing up four beauty products! You read right...four! Sometimes I'll go months at a time without finishing any products and now I'm almost done with four of them. Things like this make me feel less guilty when I'm out buying more makeup :)

~R.I.P~
MAC Blush in Blushbaby (Blushbaby was my first MAC blush ever and I got it when I was 16. This particular one is actually my second Blushbaby, which is funny because I don't even like it that much :/ )
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 02 Medium (Also my second of it's kind but it recently got replaced with MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer in NC30.)
e.l.f. Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lips (I wouldn't say it's much of a liquid lipstick at all. It's an average lipgloss at best but not bad for $1.)
Rosebud Perfume Co. Strawberry Lipbalm (Love it, although I won't be replacing it anytime soon since I also have the Rosebud Perfume Co. Brambleberry Rose Lipbalm.)

What have you finished up lately?

0 comments:

Post a Comment