My Lipstick Collection.

While my love for makeup started when I was young, I was a late bloomer when it came to lipsticks. For a long time I only used tinted lip balms and lip glosses but once my lipstick cherry was popped, there was no looking back. Here is a look at my ever growing lipstick collection:
Back row: Chanel and YSL
3rd and 4th rows: MAC
2nd row: Estee Lauder, NP, and MAC
Front row: Rimmel and Revlon


Nudes (L to R):
 NP Denver
MAC Gel (Frost)
MAC Peachstock (Satin)
MAC Creme d'Nude (Cremesheen)


Pinks:
MAC Angel (Frost)
Revlon Color Burst Carnation
MAC Viva Glam VI SE (Lustre)
MAC Viva Glam Gaga (Lustre)
MAC Pretty Please (Lustre)


Reds/Bright Pinks:
MAC Ladybug (Lustre)
Rimmel Lasting Finish Temptation
Revlon Super Lustrous Cherries in the Snow
MAC Girl About Town (Amplified)
Estee Lauder Pure Color Candy



Corals/Peaches:
Chanel Rouge Allure Genial
YSL Rouge Volupte #27 Rose Paris
MAC Ever Hip (Cremesheen)
YSL Rouge Volupte #13 Peach Passion





Random colors:
MAC Thrills (Frost)
Chanel Rouge Hydrabase Mirobolant
MAC Blooming Lovely (Amplified)
Chanel Rouge Coco Satin

As you can see, most of my lipstick collection consists of MAC. I just love the versatility of MAC's range of shades and finishes. I was going to list a few of my favorites here for you all but I had a really hard time narrowing it down to just a few. I usually do quite a bit of research before buying makeup products so it's rare that I end up not liking things that I've bought.

What brand dominates your lipstick collection?

0 comments:

Post a Comment