Casual Saturday OOTD.

I wasn't planning on doing much today besides taking my puppy to the dog park for a bit, so I decided on a casual outfit to match my casual day. I've been loving baggy denim button-downs lately and while I've seen a select few people (mostly models on the runway) who are able to pull off wearing denim with denim, I find that on most it becomes a major fashion faux pas. Here is what I came up with:




Denim button-down: Gap
Navy shorts: Old Navy
Black suede sandals: Target
Necklace: Forever 21


This was my makeup for the day...

Face:
Revlon Photo Ready foundation in 005 Natural Beige
Benefit Boi-ing concealer in 02 Medium
Illamasqua Bronzer Duo in Glint & Burnish
MAC Marine Life Highlight Powder

Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Coral Crepe (lid)
MAC e/s in Tissueweight (over Coral Crepe)
NARS e/s in Fez (crease, outer v, and lower lashline)
Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara in Blackest Black

Lips:
NP l/s in Denver







Happy Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment