OOTD and FOTD.

Sorry for the lackluster title there. I just got back from seeing The Twilight Saga: Eclipse and I loved it! I definitely felt like a teeny-bopper but I'm happy I saw it :) Here is what I wore to support Edward:


Grey shirt: Urban Outfitters
Coral skirt: Old Navy
White and Silver sandals: O'Neill
Necklace: Banana Republic
Pandora Charm Bracelet (graduation gift)
Ring: random boutique in San Luis Obispo, CA
Nail Polish: Essie Mod Squad

Here's my face...sorry, nothing revolutionary here I'm afraid:

Face:
Revlon Color Stay foundation in 340 Early Tan
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 01 Light (under-eyes)
MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer in NC30
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus
NARS Bronzer in Laguna
MAC Blush in Well-Dressed
MAC MSF in Perfect Topping (highlight)

Eyes:
UDPP
BSC e/s in Little Miss Spookiness (crease)
BSC e/s in Gaillardia (outer 2/3 of lid)
BSC e/s in Precious (inner 1/3 of lid)
BSC e/s in Vanilla (brow bone)
Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara in Blackest Black

Lips:
Korres Lip Butter in Mango




**Update: So if you read this post you'd know that I was having issues with fading and creasing when using my Bella Sugar Cosmetics eyeshadows over my MUFE Aqua Cream as a base. Yesterday I used my MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre and while it held up much better, I still noticed slight fading by the end of the day. Today I am using UDPP and I cannot detect any creasing or fading so far and it's been a good 6 hours since I put my makeup on! Success! (Please note: I have pretty oily skin so while some eyeshadow and base combinations may not work for me, you may get better results depending on your skin-type.)

In celebration of the release of Eclipse I have to ask, are you Team Edward or Team Jacob??

0 comments:

Post a Comment