Teal Eyeliner FOTD

I wanted something that was a little bit more fun today so I thought that a bright colored eyeliner look would be perfect! I don't own many colored eyeliners because they're a bit out of my comfort zone, but I recently rediscovered a teal cream liner that hadn't gotten much love as of late as it sat at the bottom of my makeup stash. I also tried out a new pair of falsies today, Ardell lashes #137 (the same exact pair I'm giving away in less than a week! Don't forget to enter here.) They're thicker and more dramatic than the lashes I normally wear, but they were so much easier to apply and they look amazing! 


The Glam Squad



Face:
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in 005 Natural Beige
MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer in NC30
MUFE HD Microfinish Powder
Illamasqua Bronzing Duo in Glint/Burnish (missing from photo...oops!)
e.l.f Powder Blush in Candid Coral


Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study (base)
Tarte e/s from Femme Fatale palette (greyish lavendar shade applied lashline to browbone)
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack (top lashline)
L'Oreal H.I.P Cream Eyeliner in Teal (bottom lashline)
Urban Decay e/s in Polyester Bride (tear duct and in between black and teal liners)
Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara in Blackest Black
Ardell Lashes in #137


Lips:
MAC l/s in Lazy Day






Hair was curled with a flat iron and pinned back. Simple!


Top and Bangles: H&M

0 comments:

Post a Comment