FOTD using Bella Sugar Cosmetics

I'll just apologize in advance for the crap-tastic pictures that are coming up...they were taken with my iPhone :/ Anyways, today's look was done with my new Bella Sugar Cosmetics palettes. I've been using them non-stop since I got them a week ago! And I'm finally home where I was reunited with my trusty MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre, so I'm anticipating this look will last much longer than it has in previous days when used with my MUFE Aqua Cream.

Face:
Revlon Color Stay foundation in 340 Early Tan
Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 01 Light (under-eyes)
MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer in NC30
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus
NARS Bronzer in Laguna
Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Pink Frosting
MAC Mineralize Blush in Daft Pink

Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
Belle Sugar Cosmetics e/s in Casey (crease and blended out)
BSC e/s in Precious (lid)
BSC e/s in Vanilla (blend out Casey)
BSC e/s in Blue Moon (outer v)
Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara in Blackest Black

Lips:
Korres Lip Butter in Mango (I love this stuff!)


Goofy pictures are always so much easier to capture than normal ones, lol. I wonder why that is...


So on a different note, I've been using the Jergen's self-tanner that I got in my last haul and I can't make up my mind on it. The color it gives is quite nice but I'm starting to notice patchy spots on my wrists and feet. I'm fully aware this may be because I'm a self-tanning novice rather than due to the product itself, but do you know what I can do to remedy the situation? Or do you know of other self-tanners worth trying? xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment