June Favorites ♥

I know everyone says this, but I really cannot believe we are already halfway through the year! And since we just wrapped up the month of June, it's time for my June favorites. Here they are in all their glory:
♥MAC Mineralize Blush in Daft Pink♥
♥MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF35 in NC30♥
♥NARS Bronzer in Laguna♥
♥Bella Sugar Cosmetics 9-Color Eyeshadow Palettes♥
♥e.l.f. Blush in Candid Coral♥
♥MAC Lipstick in Lazy Day♥

.MAC Mineralize Blush in Daft Pink. This is a shimmery, rosy pink blush with icy pink and white gold veining. It's one of the most beautiful pink blushes I own and I find myself reaching for it all the time!

.MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF35 in NC30. I got this to replace my Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 02 Medium because I read that it was great for covering acne scars. I am happy to report that it most definitely is! The formula is thick, crucial for full coverage, but still easy to blend. It tends to get cakey if I use it for under-eye circles so I usually apply Benefit Boi-ing Concealer in 01 Light (it's not the right color for me but I still want to try and use it up somehow :/) first, then apply the Studio Finish over it to make it last all day.

.NARS Bronzer in Laguna. Really? Does Laguna even need an introduction? I feel like everybody already either knows about this, owns this, or has used this in the past. I was a little slow in jumping on the Laguna bandwagon, I'll admit, but what matters is that I'm finally on it, right? Love it...even more than my Illamasqua Bronzer in Burnish :O

.BSC 9-Color Eyeshadow Palettes. My past three posts have been about these palettes so there's really not much more to say. I. Love. Them.

.e.l.f. Blush in Candid Coral. I think I've mentioned before how I originally bought this thinking it might be a dupe for NARS Orgasm (they're similar but not dupes). It really doesn't matter anymore since I now own NARS Orgasm, but I still love Candid Coral. The color is absolutely gorge for summer and it has just the right amount of shimmer.

.MAC Lipstick in Lazy Day. I'm thinking I may do a post about pale pink lippies soon because I have quite a few of them lying around... Anyhow, Lazy Day may have replaced Angel as my new favorite pale pink lipstick. The two are quite similar but with different finishes. I happen to prefer Lazy Day's Lustre finish to Angel's Frost finish, but that's just me. Actually, now that I'm typing this I kind of miss Angel and feel like digging it out of my makeup drawer and immediately applying it to my lips :/ Oh, what do I know? I just love them all!

What were some of your favorites for June?

0 comments:

Post a Comment