October 2012 Beauty Favorites!

Today we had our very first snowfall of the year! I always get a little giddy when I see flurries. It takes me back to snow days as a kid and it means that the holidays are on their way - and that means holiday tutorials are soon to follow :)  Okay I'll try not to get too far ahead of myself. There will be many of those to come but this post is all about my favorite beauty products of October 2012!  This month was all about the drugstore lip products.  I was super excited to try the new Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede lipsticks and even more excited to finally track down "Backstage", the coveted burgundy that was sold out almost everywhere!  I've been loving the wearable colors and comfortable formula of this new long-wear lip color collection. Get a peek at those and my other monthly faves in the video below!


October Favorites:

-Jimmy Choo perfume

-Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer

-NYX "In The Woods" eyeshadow trio

-Urban Decay Secret Service eyeshadow

-Maybelline Expert Wear eyeshadow in Linen

-Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Suede lipsticks in Socialite and Backstage

-Maybelline Blissful Berry lipstick
(My Bold Berry lip tutorial using this lipstick)

-Elf Nail Polishes

-Feather necklace & Studded bracelet from Charming Charlie






Thanks for checking back and I hope you're having a wonderful week!! 




youtube   |   twitter   |   youtube




0 comments:

Post a Comment