I ♥ Perfume Tag + Collection Overview

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. A few days and a couple bowls of green bean casserole later, I'm back with another tag/collection video! This time it's all about my perfumes and fragrances.  I only started really getting into experimenting with different scents a few years ago so I don't have an extravagant collection but the ones that I do have I love...a lot!  Choosing the perfect scent can represent the same kind of self expression as applying different makeup looks, and we all know I'm more than a little fond of that...Fragrances can change your mood, make you feel empowered and ultra-feminine, youthful or more grown-up.

Recently I was tagged by Tracy and Stefanie of EleventhGorgeous to do the I Love Perfume Tag that they created!  I could really go on all day about my favorite perfumes but I thought these tag questions would be much more interesting ;)





::Tag Questions::

 1. What was your first perfume you ever purchased?
Abercrombie

2. What's your signature perfume?
Miss Dior Cherie. Now just called "Miss Dior" but the same fragrance for the most part

3. What's your most recent perfume purchase?
Coach Poppy

4. What perfume would you wear at nighttime/date night?
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

5. What's your favorite spring/summer perfume?
Kenzo Flower Tag and Kenzo Amour

6. What's your favorite fall/winter perfume?
Jimmy Choo

7. What's your favorite scent category? (fruity, floral, fresh, oriental, woody)
Oriental

8. What perfume are you currently lusting after?
Dot Marc Jacobs

9. What fragrance/cologne do you like on your significant other?
Gucci by Gucci, Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Pour Home






Let me know, what are your answers to the tag questions? Your favorite perfumes?








0 comments:

Post a Comment