10 Products I Would Absolutely Repurchase.



[1] Dior Matte Bronzer in 002 Honey Matte. Even though I haven't hit pan on mine yet, there is a noticeable dent in it and I was heartbroken to hear it was discontinued...so technically, I can't repurchase it, but I would if I could! ;) It's just the perfect matte bronzer to me. It's warm enough for my skin tone without being orange, and it's smooth and blendable without being powdery. It's just an all around amazing bronzer, and I'm definitely glad I have it in my collection.

[2] Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler. I tried a few drugstore ones back in the day and they were crap from what I can remember. I've owned and loved this one for about 5 or 6 years now, and it's still going strong. Can you really blame me for remaining loyal to a curler that can even create a lasting curl with my stubborn Asian lashes?

[3] Burberry Blush in Tangerine. There are actually quite a few blushes I would repurchase (NARS Luster, Douceur, Sin, and Milani Luminoso to name a few) but I chose Tangerine for this post. The matte pinky peach shade is just so wearable for everyday, and the formulation is absolutely divine. It's smooth, pigmented, blendable, and is a must-have for all, in my opinion. Well worth the money.

[4] MAC Eyeshadow in Nylon. I purchased this shade a while back because I saw it in Tanya Burr's (Pixi2woo) videos, and I can comfortably say it is the most gorgeous inner corner highlight shade known to man. It's a super pale gold with a frost finish that brings all the attention to your eyes, as any good inner corner highlight should.

[5] MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liner. This is the liner that made me fall in love with liquid liner. The sponge applicator allows for both flexibity and control, and the liner itself is a rich, pigmented black with a slightly shiny finish that I love. It also stays on all day without budging.

[6] Dior Addict Lipstick in 465 Singuliere. I love the moisturizing, balmy formula, and the sheer, yet slightly buildable, juicy bubblegum pink shade is something I can never get enough of. 

[7] Maybelline Dream Matte Powder. Although there are other powders I prefer the finish of to this one, this powder is one I always have in my collection because it's great at controlling shine when I need my makeup to last for the long haul, and I can always rely on it to add just a touch of additional coverage without looking cakey.

[8] LORAC PRO Palette. I've raved about this bad boy so much before that there's really not much more to say. And in case there is still any question, yes, I still prefer this palette over my Naked palette :) Review here.

[9] Make Up For Ever Face & Body Foundation. This is still my HG foundation. It has sheer, slightly buildable coverage that I just seem to prefer over higher coverage foundations 90% of the time. It's long-lasting with a natural finish, it doesn't make me shiny, and the color match (#20) is spot on for me. I LOVE IT. Review here.

[10] Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Eyeshadow in #15. This is my only ETK shadow, but it is by far one of my favorite and most treasured eyeshadows in my collection. The metallic brown-gold shade has such great shine and pigmentation that I just don't tend to see in many other eyeshadows. It lasts hours on my lids, even without primer, and it blends seamlessly and effortlessly. It's the perfect shadow for the 'one eyeshadow look'.


What are some of your must-haves that you would repurchase if you needed to?


0 comments:

Post a Comment