My Favorite Eyeliners: Drugstore & High End

Today I thought I would cross a video off my to-do list and do a round-up of my favorite eyeliners in a range of different colors and price points.  I realized towards the end of filming this video that I included a lot of products, but you should see all of the pencils and little gel liner pots that didn't make the cut!  

For me an excellent eyeliner must possess two main qualities: it should be easy to work with and have great color payoff, regardless of the color. Throw in some decent staying-power and you have yourself a winner!  I'm happy to be able to include a bunch of affordable options from the drugstore, as well as some of my guilty pleasures from more high-end brands. 



Products Mentioned:

-MAC Blacktrack Fluidline

-Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Eggplant

-Maybelline Line Stiletto

-Maybelline Master Precise

-Loreal Carbon Black Extra-Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner

-Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal eyeliner

-Covergirl Silver Spark Liquiline Blast

-Maybelline Master Drama in Saphire Strength

-Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On eyeliners in Perversion, Demolition and Bourbon

*To see how I apply my ultimate fave, my Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner, refer to my Everyday Eyeliner tutorial.







0 comments:

Post a Comment