How I Clean & Dry My Makeup Brushes! ♥

Cleaning your makeup brushes can seem like a daunting task. There they are, dirty brushes calling your name. "Alli....Clean Me!" After hours of procrastination you finally give in. Well, that's how it goes for me anyway.  So it may not be the most fun thing but it is definitely very important. Aside from the major issue of sanitation (dirty brushes = dirty skin), clean brushes are just so much more enjoyable and easy to work with.  It keeps them soft and ensures that they hold pigment evenly in the bristles, making for an even layer of application and easier blending. Clean brushes are like a breath of fresh air.  Besides listing all of the reasons why you should take care of your brushes, in the video below I'll show you how I keep my most precious beauty tools squeaky clean.  All you need is a good brush cleaner (I love my MAC Brush Cleanser), some towels and well... a sink! 


*BTW dont mind the weird tan lines in this video.  I self tan and usually it wears off a bit more around my wrists cause I wear bracelets and stuff but the lighting makes it REALLY obvious in this video for some reason lol!  Oh well...enjoy!!











0 comments:

Post a Comment