My Week in Instagram Pics


Hi everyone!  Sundays are always a day for me to relax, unwind and of course catch up on some of my favorite shows on DVR ;)  It's also a day to reflect on the past week and look forward to the days ahead. Tonight I felt like doing some late-night blogging (it's technically Monday morning), and I thought I might start a tradition here on my blog. Every Sunday, or as close as I can get, I'll be sharing some highlights of my recent activities through the eyes of my Instagram snapshots.  IG is a fun place for me to keep you updated on my random activities and give sneak peeks to upcoming videos.  If you don't already follow me there and on Twitter I'm easy to find: @MakeupByAlli

Earlier this week I made a trip back home to visit my parents. It's always nice to get out of the city and be back home in the cozy comfort of the small town I grew up in. While I was there I was able to visit with some of my close, long-time friends and surprise, surprise.. also did a little impromptu makeup and beauty shopping during a quick trip to Wal-Mart. I shared some of my drugstore beauty finds in the photo below, but I also stocked up on some new, sparkly makeup for holiday tutorials earlier today. It's safe to say you can be expecting a few hauls in the near future!



A comfy Outfit of the Day for my car trip back to my hometown. I love to wear my graphic tees all year round and pairing them with a faux fur vest and chunky statement necklace remixes those kinds of tops for fall.






I can always count on my mom to stock the fridge with pumpkin roll this time of year - a Pennsylvania staple and my favorite fall dessert! The cream cheese filling is to die for :)





I headed to Wal-Mart for some drugstore makeup goodness, so far I've been loving the Maybelline Lasting Drama eyeliner in Eggplant!






My first Sephora catalog arrived in the mail. It was aptly named "A Beautiful Blizzard", since it arrived during the first snowfall of the year.






I broke out my Sleek "Oh So Special" palette this week, it has a pretty and unexpected color assortment for fall. Stay tuned for a holiday tutorial ;)






A pic from dinner at a local sushi spot. Josh landed the big job he interviewed for so we had to pop some champagne to celebrate :)









I always admire the care that goes into Sigma product packaging. I'm so looking forward to test-driving these precise little brushes from the Performance Eyes Kit.






 Taking a break while filming my Mascara Routine video.






I made an effort to use up some of my skin care samples I've been accumulating after cashing in my Sephora points. I'll be saving a select few to throw in my makeup bag during my holiday travels in the coming weeks :)


I hope you enjoyed these little photographic tidbits from my week.  I love sharing the world through my eyes on my blog and it seems to have cured my insomnia ;)  Thanks for stopping by and I'll be back with more posts later in the week!







youtube   |   twitter   |   youtube

0 comments:

Post a Comment