My Favorite Highlighting Products.. and a quick update!

Hi everyone!

Wow, has it been a long couple of days! I hope that you all stayed safe during the craziness of Hurricane Sandy. Here in Philadelphia we only lost power for about a day and the worst of the storm definitely came by way of the loudest howling winds I've ever heard in my life. I feel so lucky though, since many others on the East coast didn't fare as well. There are hundreds of uprooted trees all over my neighborhood and I can only imagine what it looks like in places where the storm hit the hardest. I was definitely counting my blessings this week.


_________________________________________________



Adding to the insanity were my technical difficulties. Some of you may know I use natural daylight to film my videos. Since we haven't even so much as seen a glimpse of the sun in well over a week, I was motivated to finally run out and purchase a new camera that performs better in cloudy conditions - as soon as the storm passed of course. That brings it's own new set of challenges ;)  I'm trying my best to learn my way around this new contraption - it has many more buttons than my last one.  But today I thought I would film a quick video on a bright and radiant topic, my favorite highlighting products! Check out the full list of my faves below and the video, too!  As you may have noticed I've been filming close-ups a bit differently until I figure out the focus on this thing. Hope you enjoy!


Photo from my Instagram - @MakeupByAlli







Products Mentioned:
-MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade
-NARS The Multiple in "Copacabana"
-Lorac Perfectly Lit Spotlight
-Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer
-Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush 125 "Living Doll"
-Hard Candy Glow All The Way "Doll Face" face and body luminizer


What are your favorite ways to get glowing this fall/winter season?



youtube   |   twitter   |   youtube


0 comments:

Post a Comment