My Mascara Routine + Tips!

It's been awhile since I've gone into a lot of detail about how I apply my mascara. Usually I don't have a lot of time to show that step in great detail during my regular makeup tutorials and it seems that application would be pretty standard, right??


*Wiggle the mascara from the roots to the ends of your lashes* We've all heard that one a few times.



Actually, I got to thinking about it and there's a lot more to enhancing your lashes than meets the eye.... sorry for the shameless pun, couldn't help myself.   

There are different ways to flare out your lashes for a fluttery, flirtacious look and there are places NOT to apply it to keep your eyes looking brighter. Not to mention the fact that I apply my mascara completely backwards to begin with (ends to roots). I know, I know... such a rebel ;) Who would've thought there could be so much to a seemingly simple step in your makeup routine.  In the accompanying video I'll show you some of my favorite tricks to getting long, full lashes without using falsies, just a trusty drugstore mascara. If you're interest in checking out some of my must-have mascaras, refer to my favorite mascara post.











youtube   |   twitter   |   youtube

0 comments:

Post a Comment