Sitting, Waiting, Wishing.


By Terry Baume de Rose SPF 15 $58

This multi-purpose balm is a pale, shimmery pink that smells of roses. If it were mine, I'd save it for use on my lips only because let's be honest, $58? Yikes.

Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour in Black Pearl $25

I'm not generally sucked into high-end nail polishes but I have yet to find a dupe for this unique, blackened teal-green concoction. If you know of one, please share :)

MAT LUMIÈRE - LONG LASTING LUMINOUS MATTE FLUID MAKEUP SPF 15

Chanel Mat Lumiere Foundation $54

Despite having oily skin, I'm not typically a fan of matte foundations and strongly dislike long-lasting formulas (long-lasting= mask-like). However, with Summer right around the corner, I fear my skin will need a foundation with more oil-control and I've heard great things about Mat Lumiere.

Scandal Queen Mascara

FAIRYDROPS Scandal Queen Mascara $24

This japanese mascara is new to the Sephora line-up and I can't help but be immediately pulled-in by the cute packaging and intrigued by the interesting wand shape.

 Superslick Liquid Eye Liner

MAC Superslick Liquid Eye Liner in On the Hunt $17.50

I'm terrified of liquid liner. I've only barely mastered the art of gel/cream liners but can never seem to get the hang of the liquid variety. Everyone seems to rave about how easy this one is to apply and how black and long-lasting it is that I figured, maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to figure it out soon.

Mia™ Skin Cleansing System - Lavender

Clarisonic Mia in Lavender $149

The most extravagant purchase on my wishlist is this glorified face brush. Everyone either has one or wants one and sadly, I'm in the latter category. Lavender, please!

Have you tried anything on my wishlist yet? If so, thoughts? :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment