Blush Overload.

I've been ill that last 3 days but I'm starting to feel a bit better today and even though I had nowhere to go, I really wanted to find an excuse to use my new Dior Matte Bronzer so I slapped on some makeup and took some pictures :) Still couldn't be bothered to do my hair, though...



Face:
NARS Sheer Glow in Punjab
MAC Studio Finish concealer in NC30
Dior Sculpt Lifting Smoothing concealer in 002 Beige (under-eyes)
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus
Bare Minerals Well-Rested (under-eyes)
Dior Matte Bronzer in 02 Honey Matte
MAC blush in Peaches
MAC MSF in Perfect Topping (highlight)

Eyes:
MAC Greasepaint Stick in Dirty (base)
MAC e/s in Unflappable
MAC e/s in Wedge 
Milani Liquif'Eye Pencil in Black
Milani Liquif'Eye Pencil in Silver (inner corners)
Covergirl Lash Blast Volume mascara

Lips (same lip combo discussed here):
Burt's Bees lip balm
YSL Rouge Volupte in #13 Peach Passion
MAC l/g in Perennial High Style

Initial thoughts on the Dior Matte Bronzer are that a) I've probably been using bronzer that's too dark for my Winter skin because this one is one of the lighter shades of bronzer I own and I think it suits me perfectly, b) despite being a warm bronzer with orange undertones, it doesn't make me look orange at all, and c) I love it! Possibly a more in-depth review to come...

Also, I'm not sure if it comes across on-camera, but in real life, I have way too much blush on. There. I said it.


0 comments:

Post a Comment