Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Sheerest Cream Blush

Check out these beauties I snagged at CVS for only $2.25 a pop:

Clockwise from bottom:
Rosy
Flush
Sunset

L to R:
Rosy - medium, mauvey pink
Flush - orangey tan
Sunset - reddish pink-brown with subtle shimmer

All 3 blushes are from Sally Hansen's Natural Beauty by Carmindy line and while they don't have a dewy finish, they also don't quite have a powder finish. The finish they leave on the skin is like a natural matte, and they're easy to blend and feel like a stain on the cheeks. And contrary to the name, I don't find any of them really sheer at all.

Rosy is a great, everyday staple blush color. I think Flush will be perfect, especially in the summer, because it reminds me of a combination of bronzer and orange blush (NARS Taj Mahal, anyone?), and as long as it's used as a blush and not as a bronzer (orange bronzer is a no no), I think it'll be really flattering. And while Sunset is the deepest and scariest shade of the three, I think it'll give a really pretty, berry flush if applied sparingly and blended out well.

I haven't had enough time to play around with them yet to be able to comment on the staying power, but I'll definitely use one of them in an upcoming FOTD and update you.

All in all, I think it was $6.75 well spent :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment