Products I'm Loving Right Now ♥ Vol.IV



+Accessorize Merged Blusher in Starlet+
I only received this is the mail from Nicola last week but I'm OBSESSED with it! I've worn it everyday since getting it, and I'm so surprised that I could love a pink blush this much! I sometimes have a difficult time finding a good pink blush that really suits my skin tone (I usually find that peachy blushes are more flattering on me) but this one has the perfect amount of shimmer and just brightens up my complexion and makes it look radiant. I'm wearing it here.

+Swedish Skin Anti-Aging Eye Cream+
I've already talked about my love for this eye cream in my updated skincare post so there's not too much more to say, but this eye cream has really been one of those products I didn't think I needed but have now realized that I can't live without :)

+Wet n Wild Silent Treatment Palette+
This trio includes an icy pink highlight shade, a black with pink and gold shimmer crease shade, and a silvery taupe lid shade. All three shades have excellent pigmentation and are perfectly coordinated to create a cohesive eye look. The best part is that it retails for only $3!

+Bare Minerals Well-Rested+
I'm addicted to using Well-Rested to set my under-eye concealer! Not only does it set my concealer perfectly and aids in its lasting power, it also adds a considerable amount of additional coverage and brightness to my under-eye area that I haven't been able to achieve with the use of any other products. You can read my review here.

+MAC Soiree and Essie Chinchilly+
These are the two nail polishes I've been alternating between lately. Soiree is a gorgeous and unique rose gold shade, while Chinchilly is a creamy grey that is a fresh take on neutral nails. I can't seem to get enough of either of them! Here is Chinchilly on my nails.

+MAC Blushcreme in Ladyblush+
I don't have a ton of experience with cream blush but this is definitely one of the best I've tried. It has a really thick and somewhat sticky texture but I find that when I apply it with my Sephora contouring brush (I've never applied it with my fingers), it's still super easy to blend and the odd texture actually helps with the longevity of the blush, especially on oilier skin.

+Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Pencils in Black and Silver+
I'm just going to go ahead and say it: The Milani Liquif'eye eye pencil in Black is blacker and lasts longer on the waterline than Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On pencil in Zero...and it costs less than half the price! I've also been loving the Silver one on my inner corners as a brightening highlight :)

+Inglot brush #6SS+
I was intrigued by this brush because it looked very reminiscent of the MAC 224 Tapered Blending Brush. The shape is almost identical with the exception of the Inglot 6SS being the tiniest bit wider/bigger. This brush is also softer and denser than the 224 and therefore, it's better at blending out harsh lines but is still dense enough that it can be used to apply color to the crease. Love.

What have you been loving lately?


0 comments:

Post a Comment