♥ Pink Lippies ♥

Pale pink is my go-to color for my lips. It never lets me down and it goes with everything! Here are some of my favorite pink lipsticks...
(All are MAC)
♥Viva Glam Gaga♥
♥Lazy Day (LE)♥
♥Angel♥
♥Pretty Please♥

Viva Glam Gaga is a little too blue-based for my skin tone, but I'm so in love with the color that I force it to work on me :) Lazy Day and Angel are practically the same, with the main difference being their formulation. Lazy Day is a bit more blue-based and is a Lustre, while Angel works a bit better for warmer tones and is a Frost. Definitely dupe-worthy :) And Pretty Please is a pearly pink color that is best under a more pigmented gloss since it doesn't pack much color on its own.

Some swatches...
Top to bottom: Viva Glam Gaga, Lazy Day, Angel, Pretty Please

Close-ups...
Top: Viva Glam Gaga
Bottom: Lazy Day

Top: Lazy Day
Bottom: Angel

Top: Angel
Bottom: Pretty Please

Depending on the color of your lipstick and the color of your lipgloss, a gloss can either complement your lipstick or change the color drastically. In most cases, I prefer my gloss to complement my lipstick. Here are a few of my favorite glosses to pair with my pale pink lipsticks...
(Left to Right)
♥Bonne Bell Lip Lites in Strawberry Parfait♥
♥MAC Lipglass in Florabundance♥
♥MAC Plushglass in Ample Pink♥
♥NYX Round Lipgloss in Pink♥
♥NYX Round Lipgloss in Ballerina Pink♥

Bonne Bell Strawberry Parfait smells exactly as you would think (delish!) and the milky pink color is perfect over any pale pink lipstick. MAC Florabundance is a peachy-pink nude that tends to mute the color a bit, making it a little more peachy than pink. MAC Ample Pink may be a little dark for some, but the color is actually pretty close to my natural lip color. I especially love it layered over MAC Viva Glam VI SE (not pictured because it's not a pale pink lipstick) because the two are very complementary. When layered over a pale pink lipstick, it tends to add some mauve-y color to it. NYX Pink and Ballerina Pink work the same as MAC Ample Pink in adding a little more color to paler pink lipsticks, especially NYX Pink.

Swatches...
Top to bottom: Florabundance, Strawberry Parfait, Ample Pink, Pink, Ballerina Pink

Close-ups...
Top to bottom: Florabundance, Strawberry Parfait, Ample Pink

Top to bottom: Ample Pink, Pink, Ballerina Pink

My favorite combo at the moment would have to be MAC Angel with Bonne Bell Strawberry Parfait layered on top :)

What is your favorite pink lippy?


0 comments:

Post a Comment