Hang Loose with Floral Leggings

I'm thinking about doing a comparison post between MAC blush in Well Dressed and MAC Mineralize Blush in Hang Loose because they can definitely be dupes. Hang Loose has an icy shimmer to it, though, but I think this could easily be replicated by a light dusting of a shimmery highlight powder or something like MAC Vanilla pigment over Well Dressed. I'll experiment with it so check back soon if you're interested.


Anyhoo, I'm still excited about my new In the Groove purchases I picked up yesterday. I put on my Petticoat MSF immediately when I got home from MAC, I plan on using New Vibe Mineralize Blush tomorrow, so that means I used Hang Loose today! And with pink eyes and pink lips no less. Overkill much? I still liked it though :)


Face:
Revlon Color Stay foundation in 340 Early Tan mixed with Photo Ready in 05 Natural Beige
Benefit Boi-ing concealer in 01 Light (under-eyes)
MAC Studio Finish SPF35 concealer in NC30
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus
MAC Mineralize Blush in Hang Loose


Eyes:
NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skin Tone
BSC e/s in Glow (top lashline)
BSC e/s in Gaillardia (lid)
BSC e/s in Casey (crease)
BSC e/s in Precious (blend to brow bone)
BSC e/s in Blue Moon (lower lashline)
Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara in Blackest Black


Lips:
NYX l/g in Dolly Pink





And I incorporated some floral leggings I recently got from H&M for $5 into my outfit...

Asymmetrical tank: TJ Maxx
Floral leggings: H&M
Black suede sandals: Target
Earrings (seen in face photos): Nordstrom
Necklace: Banana Republic

♥ Have a great weekend! ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment