I feel Swap-tastic!

After coming home from shopping for Vegas (only 6 more days!!) with the girls yesterday, I squealed with excitement as I noticed a package waiting for me on the dining room table. Even though it had come a bit earlier than I had anticipated, I knew exactly what it was!


Nicola (Magic's in the Makeup) and I had been planning a swap for the past few weeks as she wanted to try a few things from the US and I wanted to try things from the UK.


Here are all of the amazing things I received!
♥a really sweet note♥
Sleek Storm i-Divine Palette
♥Barry M Lipstick in 129
♥GOSH Nail Lacquer in 546 Rainbow♥
♥No 17 Mirror Shine Lipstick in Nudist Peach♥
♥Girls Aloud Lashes in Cheryl (I think?)♥
♥GOSH Velvet Touch Eyeliner in Bananas♥
Barry M Lipstick in 147
♥Sleek Kajal Eyeliner in Nocturnal♥
Sleek Pout Polish in Pink Cadillac

The bold and italicized products were products that I asked her to get for me, and all of the other products were products that she surprised me with! [Actually, I asked for any Sleek Palette and requested that she choose for me :) ]

The Storm palette had a bit of a rough transit from the UK since the mineral shadows are all very soft and buttery, but I was able to re-press the broken ones yesterday and use the palette today! I was blown away by the pigmentation and quality of the shadows since products like that are hard to come by in drugstores in the US. 

I'll be using all of these products in some upcoming posts, so stay tuned if you're interested! And I have a feeling the Girls Aloud lashes will be perfect for my Vegas trip!

Thank you so much, Nicola! If any of you haven't yet checked out her blog Magic's in the Makeup, what are you waiting for?

xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment