MAC Hang Loose Mineralize Blush Dupe.

So I did say a few posts ago that I would experiment with MAC Well Dressed blush to see if it could be a suitable dupe for Hang Loose. Here is what I found:

Top: Well Dressed
Bottom: Hang Loose (mixed)
Well Dressed is pinker and darker, while Hang Loose is shimmery and paler when mixed with the lavender side.

While they are very close, they're not exactly the same and I knew I could do better. So I brought in MAC MSF in Perfect Topping and MAC Pigment in Vanilla to see if I could make Well Dressed paler and more shimmery to look more like Hang Loose. Here is what I found:

Left to Right: Well Dressed, Perfect Topping, Hang Loose, Vanilla

Top: Well Dressed with Vanilla Pigment dusted on top
Middle: Well Dress with Perfect Topping MSF dusted on top
Bottom: Hang Loose (mixed)

Can you tell a difference between the three? They're practically the same but if I had to choose the better dupe, I'd say that Well Dressed and Vanilla Pigment take the cake! Vanilla pigment replicates the frostiness of Hang Loose a smidge better than Perfect Topping does, but they really are the same, more or less.

So there you have it, lovelies. If you have Well Dressed and either Vanilla Pigment, Perfect Topping MSF, or any other frosty white highlight shade, you can save your hard-earned $23 or if you're like me, spend it on something else ;)  I have my eye on you, Happy Together Mineralize Blush!

♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment