Boyfriend Jeans, but not my boyfriend's jeans.

I got a pair of boyfriend jeans last week and I can't stop wearing them! They're just ridiculously comfortable! They are pretty distressed so it would be difficult to dress them up too much, but here is my attempt at a put-together-look wearing boyfriend jeans:
Striped top: TJ Maxx
Boyfriend jeans: Levi's
Gold sandals: Banana Republic
Necklace: Banana Republic

Ring: Forever 21
Bracelet: H&M
Nail polish: Essie Turquoise and Caicos

I also got around to using my MAC New Vibe Mineralize Blush yesterday, and my initial thoughts were that the pigmentation is crazy! The color itself is already on the darker end of the blush spectrum for me and when you factor in the intense pigmentation, you really have to apply this blush with a very light hand. For fairer skinned ladies, I'd probably avoid New Vibe altogether.

Face:
Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer
Revlon Color Stay in 340 Early Tan mixed with Photo Ready in 05 Natural Beige
Benefit Boi-ing concealer in 01 Light (under-eyes)
MAC Studio Finish SPF35 concealer in NC30
MAC MSF Natural in Medium Plus
Illamasqua Bronzer in Burnish
Eyeko Cream (cheek highlight)
MAC Mineralize Blush in New Vibe

Eyes:
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (base)
MAC e/s in Wedge (lid)
MAC e/s in Coppering (outer half of lid and lower lashline)
BSC e/s in Black No.1 (outer v and crease)
MAC e/s in Brule (blend up to brow bone)
MAC pigment in Vanilla (inner tear duct)
Revlon Color Stay Eyeliner in Black
Eyeko mascara
Red Cherry Lashes #503

Lips:
MAC l/s in Viva Glam VI SE
Bonne Bell l/g in Strawberry Parfait




♥♥♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment