The Perfect Nude Lip: Tips & Favorite Products

After lounging around the house for the majority of today I decided I was really in the mood to film a new video...ahhh yes, productivity! So, I decided to go with one of my favorite topics: nude lips! This is a staple wintertime look for me, especially when paired with a bold, dramatic smokey eye..the perfect combination for holiday events and get-togethers, or just a night out!

My quest for THE perfect nude lip color has led me to try many a pale lipstick.  Some good, some not so good, some downright horrifying.  However, in this post I'll show you some of my tried-and-true lip products for achieving this striking look and some quick tips for easy application! Now go and get your nude on! ;)




-Alli




Products Mentioned:

Plus White 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel
Softlips Vanilla lip balm

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Creme Brulee
Revlon Lipstick in 070 Soft Nude
MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme d'Nude
MAC Studio Finish Concealer NC20
Pur Minerals Lipstick in Iced Topaz
YSL Rouge Volupte 1 Nude Beige

Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Pencil in Natural

MAC C-Thru Lipglass
MAC Underage Lipglass
Benefit Ultra Shines gloss in Life on the A-List
Benefit Ultra Shines gloss in Nudie-Tude






The Swatches:


Lip Color L to R: Pur Minerals Lipstick in Iced Topaz,
YSL Rouge Volupte #1 Nude Beige, Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Creme Brulee,
Revlon Lipstick in Soft Nude, MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme d'Nude,
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC20 (swatch barely shows)



Liner & Glosses L to R:
Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in Natural
MAC C-Thru Lipglass, MAC Underage Lipglass,
Benefit Ultra Shines gloss in Life on the A-List,
Benefit Ultra Shines gloss in Nudie-Tude





0 comments:

Post a Comment