Video FAQ's: Camera, Lighting & Other Ramblings...

Hi everyone! A few months ago I was toying around with the idea of filming a video about...well, filming videos!  I've said this many times but the number one question I receive from my subscribers relates to making videos. So many of you have asked about my camera, lighting, editing software....the list goes on!

I'm also aware that an astounding number of my viewers have their own beauty channels as well.  You guys are always sending me your videos and tutorials on YouTube and Twitter :) Which, by the way - I LOVE to see! So keep sending them my way!!

I'm obviously not a professional, but I have discovered a lot of things over the past year (some just as recently as a few months ago) that have made my little filming hobby so much easier. Most of my tips in the video below were discovered purely through trial and error...and lots of it!!  Learning about video and film can be somewhat frustrating and time-consuming, I know this from experience!  So, hopefully I can save some of my viewers a little aggravation and a lot of time by sharing some things I've learned on my YouTube journey.  The tips in this post are by no means hi-tech (think lower-than-low tech), but nevertheless have made a huge difference in the quality of my videos.  Hope you enjoy!  Oh yeah, for everyone who takes absolutely zero percent interest in this topic, I'll be posting another video tomorrow ;)





 

0 comments:

Post a Comment