Best of Beauty 2011: Favorite Products of the Year!

Looking back over 2011, I can't believe how quickly it has come and gone!  I've had so much fun with my YouTube channel this year and I'm beyond excited to see what 2012 brings...

Last year at this time, I uploaded a video recapping some of my favorite makeup and beauty-related products of the year.  I figured I would continue the tradition in my Best in Beauty 2011 video.  I really tried my hardest (and it was very difficult) to narrow down all of my top picks and must-haves.  These were the "shining stars" from the past twelve months and I would truly recommend any of these products to my friends, family and - of course - readers and subscribers.

I can't thank you all enough for tuning in to my beauty channel as well as checking out my lil' blog.  It really does mean so much to me!  On that note I hope you have a wonderful New Year's Eve and an even better 2012!





0 comments:

Post a Comment