Blogs I'm Currently Loving ♥

In no way shape or form is this a comprehensive list, but here is a very small taste of the blogs I am currently loving...

.1.
Lily has an AMAZING fashion blog. Her style is what I could only wish my style was. Her looks are incredibly inspiring, she's beautiful, and I love her ombre hair.

.2.
Jennie's blog is a great mix of photography, fashion, and beauty. She's one of the nicest people ever and her talented photography skills means that her blog always has beautiful, visually interesting pictures.

.3.
Nikki is a fashion student who always has on the most amazing outfits and accessories. On top of that, she is undeniably talented with makeup as well!

.4.
Carly is a gorgeous makeup artist who creates some of the most inspiring makeup looks I've seen. Her looks range from natural to dramatic and over-the-top which is why it always makes for a good read.



0 comments:

Post a Comment