Sonia Kashuk Circle of Hope Kabuki Brush

I've been wanting a kabuki brush for quite some time now and have been going back and forth between the Sigma one and the e.l.f. one up until yesterday when I found this little lady:


The Circle of Hope Kabuki Brush retails for $12.99 and is part of a limited edition collection from Sonia Kashuk, and 15% of the proceeds from this collection goes towards The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Sonia Kashuk is a breast cancer survivor herself, and this cause is particularly close to my heart as several of my aunts and my own mother are breast cancer survivors.


I dare you to tell me that this isn't a beautiful brush :)

The brush itself is gorgeous! The pink bristles are super soft and are densely packed enough that they will actually deposit product onto your face rather than dusting it around and before you know it, your face is surrounded by a cloud of loose powder. The handle is plastic but pulls off the faux metal look really nicely.

It's no secret that I love makeup and beauty products, but I love them even more when they give back.


0 comments:

Post a Comment