DiorSkin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer

Dark under-eye circles are the absolute bane of my existence. To make matters even worse, I also have discoloration on my eyelids that with my under-eye circles create a dark, ugly shadow surrounding my eyes. Not cute.

Introducing the newest addition to my Anti-Under-Eye Circles Army:

Diorskin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer in Beige 002

Here are some photos of it in action:
Completely bare skin. Yes, what looks like brown eyeshadow on my lid is just discoloration :(

Tinted moisturizer is applied.

Concealer is dotted on using the doe-foot applicator. I added the fourth dot at the bottom to maximize the brightening of the under-eye area.

Using my ring finger, I pat the concealer into my skin and use the excess on my finger to pat it all over the lid and blend up to the brow bone.

Using the MAC 224, I set the concealer with MAC MSF Natural.

This concealer is creamy, has medium coverage, and blends like a dream. My only qualm is since it's a liquid concealer and I have an annoying natural crease under my eyes, I have noticed that it tends to settle into the crease after a while, but a quick pat/swipe with a clean ring finger is enough to fix the problem. For those who are normal and do not have a random crease under their eyes like me, I don't believe that this concealer would crease at all. Other than that, it has great staying power (even on my oily skin) and never looks cakey. 

As with all Dior products, this concealer is a bit of a splurge at $32 but I don't regret my purchase one bit as I believe it's one of the best products for covering dark under-eye circles I've come across in a long time. I would not recommend this for those who do not have issues with dark circles, though, as it would simply be an unnecessarily expensive concealer.

How do you combat dark under-eye circles?


0 comments:

Post a Comment