Foundation Routine

Products Used:

Aveeno Ultra-Calming Moisturizer SPF 15
NARS Sheer Glow in Medium 1 Punjab
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW25
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus

* Video will be available once YouTube finishes processing:)


This is my everyday foundation routine that I use to get a flawless, poreless complexion. I mention this in the video but please don't think that you have to use the exact products that I use, it's more about the techniques I use to get a "hyper real" finish. These are just the brands and products that have worked well for me personally, given the skin issues that I have (redness, discolorations, etc). I will say that I highly recommend them to any one who may be on the fence about purchasing any of these products! They've worked wonders for me :)

-Alli




0 comments:

Post a Comment