MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipglass will make you want to blow bubbles!

When MAC's Viva Glam Gaga lipstick was released a few months ago, I remember thinking it was the perfect bubblegum pink lipstick. However, with its lustre finish I often found that it would disappear from my lips after a mere two hours after which I would find myself frantically digging through my purse looking for it so that I could reapply it asap.


After purchasing the complementary lipglass that was released in-stores yesterday, I honestly believe that MAC has come up with an unrivaled bubblegum pink lip pairing!


A post is more or less useless without swatches :)
Viva Glam Gaga lipstick

Viva Glam Gaga lipglass

Viva Glam Gaga lipstick and lipglass

Top: Viva Glam Gaga lipstick
Bottom: Viva Glam Gaga lipglass

Viva Glam Gaga lipglass is one of MAC's more pigmented lipglasses as the finish is nearly opaque. When layered over its lipstick counterpart one is left with the most angelic, glossy, bubblegum pink lips. Who doesn't want to look good when donating to charity?

xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment