Forget about boring pink cheeks! Introducing Korres 15 Natural Blush ♥

If you follow me on Twitter you'll remember I tweeted two days ago that I originally set out to buy MAC Viva Glam Gaga lipglass (which I ended up picking up the next day) but got distracted in Sephora and ended up leaving with a Korres blush and NARS lipgloss instead.


I had actually been wanting to pick up the Korres blush in 15 Natural for a while now after seeing how beautiful it looked on Christine from Temptalia a few months ago. It's an unexpected choice of blush for me since I'm normally drawn towards colors that are some variation of the classic pink blush.





Natural is described by Sephora as a "golden nude" which I find absolutely beautiful, and I'm most obsessed with its velvety texture. It looks beyond boring in the pan but when applied to your cheeks it just makes your complexion glow.



I haven't had the chance to try out very many Korres products but so far I'm really impressed. Korres blushes retail for $24 so it's not the most affordable, but I've found that it has the quality and pigmentation to back up the price tag.


0 comments:

Post a Comment