My Favorite Concealers





When it comes to timesaving products I think concealers are one of the best.  A little bit can go such a long way in the morning when you're just trying to get ready as quickly as possible.  My favorite in-a-rush routine is to spot treat blemishes, redness or dark circles with a trusty concealer(s), top it with a little powder, add mascara and I'm out the door!  That's why I don't mind spending a little extra time and money to find the perfect product - even though you don't have to since there are some great drugstore options too!  In this video I go over a few of my all-time favorites and a few new loves as well!








My concealers... 


Face:

MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 in NC20

Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer in Sand



Eyes:

MAC Select Moisturecover (shown in NW20, prefer NC20)

Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller (tinted)

Neutrogena Healthy Skin 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes in Fair

Bare Minerals Well Rested Eye Brightener SPF20 used as setting powder/concealer











-Alli 

0 comments:

Post a Comment