London Haul & photos from my trip to the UK!

Hi everyone! If you follow me on twitter you may know that last month I visited the UK for the first time! Josh (my boyfriend), Nick (our friend) and I all spent a week in jolly 'ole London. I have to say I had no idea what to expect but I had the time of my life!  Aside from seeing all of the staple London attractions like Big Ben and Buckingham Palace and attending a legit English football match (my tourist-y photos are below), it was also my first time venturing into Superdrug...a drugstore that only specializes in beauty items :) This place is a makeup-lover's dream. I was pretty proud of myself for finally getting my hands on the elusive Sleek eyeshadow palettes I've been drooling over for years...


(Well, elusive for the US - they're only available online)


I also stopped into the local Sainsbury's grocery store to explore the skin care aisle and did some damage in the perfume shops at the airport.  Scroll down for my haul video and more photos from my trip!




-Alli



Buckingham Palace! 

Josh checking things out...I'm checking out the sweet statue behind him.

Josh and I outside of the palace


Beautiful day for sightseeing!

Close up of Big Ben

Nick and I at the Arsenal - Blackburn football (soccer) match

Shot of the game

Had to sneak a pic of a double decker bus in there too...

And a penguin.. (outside the Aquarium)

Totally got suckered into taking a picture with the queen.  Take a photo now, pay later ;)

Westminster Abbey



This was so amazing to see in person..



Finally stopped for some fish and chips in Camden, they were delicious by the way :)








0 comments:

Post a Comment