Just Another Cloudy Day.

It's been pretty cloudy the past few weeks that I haven't really been able to take decent blog photos, and then of course when I'm stuck indoors studying for exams, the sun decides to shine like it's already summer. Story of my life, right? ;)

Anyway, I know I've been saying this a lot lately, but I've accumulated quite the array of products in the past few weeks/months, and I'm slowly (major emphasis on the word "slowly", by the way) working on testing everything out thoroughly so that I can eventually review them. Until then, here's another FOTD :)




Face:
L'Oreal Magic Lumi Primer 
Chantecaille Just Skin Tinted Moisturizer in Bliss
Armani Master Corrector in #1
Dior Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer in 002
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer in SC-3
Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder
Dior Matte Bronzer in 002
MAC Blush in Well Dressed

Eyes:
UD e/s in Sin
UD e/s in Naked
UD e/s in Buck
UD 24/7 liner in Whiskey
MUFE Smoky Lash Mascara

Lips:
YSL l/s in #6 Rouge Bergamasque


It's kind of annoying that the lighting really washes me out and you can't really even make out my blush, because I definitely layered that sucker on! Anyway, I've been using the L'Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer as a highlight the past few days, and I'm really enjoying it so far. I apply it to the tops of my cheekbones and to my brow bone before applying foundation or tinted moisturizer, and although I've never tried MAC Strobe Cream/Lotion, I imagine it working in a similar manner. It's definitely still visible through foundation, but it's not metallic or overly shimmery in the least, assuming you blend it into the skin well. 

I also finally took the plunge and purchased YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick in #6 Rouge Bergamasque. My friend and the Queen of Nude Lipsticks herself, Jessica of Don't Call Me Jessie, dubbed it "the perfect nude", so it had to be good, right? After having used it a few times now, I can confirm that it really is pretty amazing. The formula is to die for - glides on to the lips, has decent staying power, is moisturizing, and doesn't settle into fine lines or accentuate dryness. As for the color, it's a nude that isn't too pink or too peach, and is dark enough that it doesn't give me the ever so dreaded corpse lips. Rejoice!

That's all for now and for those of you who are interested, I'm hoping a review of the Chantecaille Just Skin Tinted Moisturizer will be among one of the next posts to go up!

Hope you all have a great week :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment