Sunny Orange Makeup for Spring

Happy St. Patty's everyone! Before I run out to celebrate my birthday (it was a few days ago on the 15th) with some friends in the city I thought I would upload a fun, colorful tutorial for spring.  Nothing makes me happier than seeing a bright pop of color on my eyes, especially when the weather starts warming up...finally! I also realized this would be perfect for St. Patrick's day, not your typical green look but I think that orange is still festive enough!  Enjoy!
















Products Used:

MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow in Fierce & Tangy
Benefit Eye Bright Pencil
MAC Dazzlelight e/s
MAC Wedge e/s
Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner Pen
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara

Tarte Mineral Bronzer in Hotel Heiress
Benefit Bella Bamba Blush
MAC Fanfare Lipstick
NARS Orgasm Lipglos

























0 comments:

Post a Comment