Dramatic Lashes - No Falsies!! Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara Review

I've recently discovered a mascara that I've completely fallen in love with; the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara! Anytime I find a product that impresses me this much my first thought is to obviously share it with all of you!

Not only does this mascara perform better than any other that I've tried, it's also formulated with ingredients that are good for your lashes - can't ask for more than that! Check out the video below for more details on why I LOVE this product and a little trick that I've been doing when I apply it. I purchased my tube for $19 and although I do consider that a splurge purchase, in my opinion it was worth the money and I'll definitely be repurchasing Lights, Camera, Lashes in the future.

More info on this product can be found on the Sephora website :)

Enjoy!
-Alli <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment