Daytime Smokey Eye: Soft, Blended & Neutral



















List of Products:

-Covergirl Brown Blaze Liquiline Blast (deep brown)

MAC Eyeshadows in:
-Satin Taupe (grayish-purple)
-Mystery (cool brown)
-Phloof! (pink with shimmer)
-Texture (orange-brown)

-Loreal Carbon Black Extra Intense Liquid Pencil Eyeliner (Mouthful but AMAZING!)

-Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Rockstar (deep plum)

-Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara

-Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Color in Lotus Pink

-YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick in No. 1 Nude beige

-MAC Dazzleglass in Rags to Riches






So I'm proud to say I'm now an admirer of MAC's Satin Taupe eyeshadow! This is big - I've always wanted to like this shade because I thought it looked gorgeous on other people! But, it always seemed to come across a bit muddy against my own fair skin tone. To lighten it up and sheer it out I've started applying it with a fluffy blending brush (any brush will do but I like Sigma's E40 brush) all over my lid and it creates a perfect, neutral smokey eye! I like it because it's still wearable for daytime but easily transitions to night with the help of a little black eyeliner. The look featured in the video below has been my fall go-to, so I thought I'd share it with you all :)


-Alli




0 comments:

Post a Comment