24.


The main reason I've been m.i.a. is school...the supporting reason is that it was my birthday last weekend! Woohoo!

Adorable owl mug courtesy of a friend

Appropriate birthday card courtesy of another friend

I got the Slatkin & Co. Coconut Leaves candle when I bought all of those C.O. Bigelow lip balms I talked about in my last post and I have to say, it's even more amazing than I had anticipated. It has a fresh, coconut scent that's not sickly or overly sweet like some other coconut scents. Love!

I got that colorful, glass beaded bracelet at a local arts and crafts market. The beads are hand-made!

The silver and gold chain bracelet is The Ombre Metals Bracelet from HRH Collection. It's PERFECT...exactly what I wanted :)

The white hand bowl is not a new new purchase, but it was inspired by a post I saw from Lilladylife a few months ago :) It's from Urban Outfitters.

My makeup routine has become increasingly pathetic and boring, but I figured I'd include it anyway for those of you who were interested.

My "essentials" lately have been:
MUFE F&B foundation in #20
Dior Matte Bronzer in 002 Honey Matte (surprise, surprise)
Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso (surprise, surprise, surprise)
Skin Food Vita Tok Lipstick in PK03 (moisturizing and pretty pink color...see original post here)
C.O. Bigelow My Favorite Night Balm (better than both Aquaphor and Elizabeth Arden 8-Hr Cream as an overnight lip treatment, in my opinion!)
MAC Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner in Black Line (ab.so.lute.ly. gorgeous. I've been using it for winged liner and on the top lash line only.)


Skin Food Vita Tok lipstick in PK03 (left) and MAC Black Line


And last but not least....
Can you tell I really like this stuff?! ;)


Exciting news: I think I may be purchasing a few new makeup products this weekend for the first time in a while! Stops at MAC and Sephora are a must :D Any new product suggestions?


0 comments:

Post a Comment