Blogger Interrogation 2.0: Kelly's Makeup Bag



The blogger: Kelly 


What are your 3 favorite blogs of the moment? 
Oy. This is so hard! I can only pick three? Well if you say so . . . I’ve been loving The Bristol Beauty Blog – this girl makes me want to move to the UK right now solely for their beauty products., In Her Makeup Bag is a good one for college girls like myself who want to find good options at the drugstore. Last but not least, Cute and Mundane because she has an amazing NARS collection (totally jealous!) and she has great photos! These girls are all so sweet and have great blogs! 

What colors do you tend to gravitate towards, in terms of makeup? 
Neutrals! I’m a huge fan of any and every brown shadow – they make my blue eyes pop! For lips, I really like pinks and nudes. The Viva Glam Gaga colors are right up my alley. 

Name one (or a few) products you like to use, despite knowing it’s probably not the most flattering on you. 
Bright blush (Dollymix and Frankly Scarlet: I’m looking at you!). I have red cheeks, so I have to be really careful with what blush colors I wear. Pinks and reds tend to make me look sunburned which is not a look I usually strive for! 

Name one limited edition item you wish would become permanent. 
I’m going to be groundbreaking here and say Stereo Rose MSF. Who would want that back? :D 

Name one makeup item that would make you burst into tears immediately if it was dropped on the floor and shattered into a million pieces. 
My MAC blush in Bite of an Apple! I just got this blush on the Specktra forums and it’s one of the few blushes I’ve found that suits my skin-tone. After I finished crying my eyes out I would resort to ebay to find a replacement! 

What is your favorite YouTube channel (beauty-related or not)? 
I love Amarixe! I don’t know why, but I feel like she could be my big sister. She’s hilarious! 

Name one of your favorite beauty products under $10 (ideally drugstore). 
I’m obsessed with my L’Oreal HIP Energized Eye Shadow Duo. Seriously, this duo has some of the most pigmented drugstore eye shadows I’ve ever tried! 

Name one of your favorite beauty products over $10 (ideally non-drugstore). 
I don’t know what I would do with out MAC’s Refined Golden Bronzer. It’s the perfect shade for my skintone. It’s not too orange, and it’s not too muddy. Like Baby Bear’s porridge, it’s juuuusssstt right! 

Please link us to your favorite post.
My Amy Winehouse look is hands down my favorite post. I had never done anything near that dramatic with makeup before – I was so nervous! Y’all should have seen me actually applying the makeup . . . I was a hot mess! 

Thank you to Kelly for letting us interrogate her! 


Blogger Interrogation will being going on a bit of a hiatus until further notice! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment