The Monday Post #6

Monday is by far the gloomiest day of the week for me, followed by Sunday simply because it precedes Monday. Hopefully, The Monday Post will give you some beauty inspiration and help you get through the week! 

Favorite beauty read/viewing: For those who have a makeup collection currently suffering from clutter and overflow (*raises hand*), Temptalia has a fantastic post on How to Organize Your Makeup - My Tips and Tricks that is incredibly detailed and informative, complete with fabulous suggestions for specific storage pieces. Can you imagine the size of her collection? If she can keep hers organized and tidy, so can I, dammit.

Beauty goal: I'm going to attempt to push aside my Laura Mercier Artist's Palette and LORAC PRO Palette for a little while and show some of my other eyeshadows some love. Not sure I'll be successful though.

Product Rediscovery: I repurchased the e.l.f. Blush Brush a few weeks ago on a whim (I think I gave my old one to my sister), and I've absolutely been loving using it. The smaller size makes it easy to place the color exactly where you want it. Such a steal for only $3.

Beauty lust: I've been lusting after the Sunday Riley Effortless Breathable Tinted Primer for a while now, but sadly, it's sold out every time there's a deal going on, so I haven't picked it up yet. I'm not entirely sure I want it quite enough to spend full price at the moment. Another one on the wishlist? LORAC PRO To Go Eye/Cheek Palette. Like I need another palette, but whatever.

Most looking forward to: I'm finishing up my last week of my current rotation now, then I'll be going home to California for two months! Woohoo, SUNSHINE! Hopefully, that means better lighting for blog photos too :)


Hope you all have a great week!

Bloglovin'. Twitter. Instagram.

0 comments:

Post a Comment