MAC Viva Glam I

Aside from the occasional products I specifically ask for, my friends and family don't often gift me makeup anymore. It probably has a bit to do with not knowing much about makeup and a bit to do with believing I couldn't possibly need more makeup anyway that they'll just get me something else completely. With that said, you can imagine my elation when my friend, Rhea, gifted me a MAC lipstick, not only in a shade I didn't already own, but a shade I've been contemplating adding to my collection for eons.

MAC Viva Glam I is a deep red with cool undertones. Despite its matte formulation, it actually has a bit of sheen that I would equate more with a semi-matte finish. As a result of this faux matte formula of sorts, Viva Glam I isn't nearly as drying as some other matte lipsticks, and I found that my lips still felt quite comfortable hours later. And it lasts beautifully, only really budging after eating.


Viva Glam I strikes me as a sophisticated and chic red that screams confidence, and it truly is a one-red-suits-most kinda shade. Sure, when worn with the wrong look it carries the potential to be aging, but when paired with fresh skin and simple eyes, this deepened red will take you places, ladies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment