Spill It.

Sarah Villafranco of Osmia Organics recently tagged me in the 'Spill It' tag, otherwise known as what's in my makeup bag right this moment.

I don't often carry around a makeup bag day to day, preferring instead to simply toss a few too many lip products into my handbag and call it a day. It's the only thing I really reapply throughout the day anyway. But, since I just got back from a short 3-day cruise, the contents of my Betsey Johnson makeup bag are a bit more well rounded than usual.

The spill:
NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Primer
Make Up For Ever Sharpener
Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer
Burberry Tangerine Blush
L'Occitane Rose Hand Cream
Chanel Les Beiges Powder 
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Bourjois Java Rice Powder
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
Shiseido Eyebrow Pencil
Shu Uemura Hard Formula Eyebrow Pencil
MAC Viva Glam I Lipstick
Revlon Tweezers
Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 Liner
Physicians Formula 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum
Smashbox Foundation Primer
C.O. Bigelow My Favorite Night Balm
Nivea Lip Butter
NYX Creme Brulee Butter Gloss
Sonia Kashuk Sheer Pink Lust Lip Colour
Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Volumizing Mascara

Eeek! Kind of a ridiculous amount, no? Skincare was separate, of course (I'll save that for another day). And, in case you're curious, I also had my trusty LORAC PRO Palette on hand, but it didn't fit inside my bag :) 

I tag J. from Lil Lady's Life, Jessica from Getting Cheeky, Monika from Rocaille Writes, and Joyce from Bronzer Bunny.

Spill it, ladies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment